HOME     |    ABOUT     |    CATEGORIES    |     LINKS    |     CONTACT    |     SUBSCRIBE
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pale winther light


Photo by Katarina

I am in the process of learning and exploring different lighting techniques (photography and post-process) and there are so many tests that I would like to run and compare. But as my favourite muse is preoccupied by her new life as university student and as the boys in the family hardly have any time to spend in front of my camera, it seems that I need to put some things on hold for a while. These pictures are from our latest photo shoot in January, it is a tentative approach in my little lighting test project.

©2010 Katarina S.A. gnistrande snö. all rights reserved.